Talk to us!
Need more information about CIPF?
How does the fund counter the effects of inflation?
From its inception the Fund’s until the year 1999 that the Trustees recognized that the Fund’s investment portfolio was inadequate as such felt that the investments should be spread in order to increase income while at the same time protecting the Fund. It was resolved therefore that the Fund should Invest in properties as a hedge against inflation since the Fund had never invested in properties.
CIPF Centre Bulawayo
Ruwa Shopping Complex
Khami Rd Industrial Park
Liverpool Industrial Complex
Ruwa Office Park
Space Available For Lease
Get in touch today to enquire on industrial and office spaces available.
To apply for any listed property, please take note of the requirements below:
- Company Profile
- Certificate of Incorporation
- CR14 Showing List of Directors
- Tax Clearance
- I D. Copy for the Company Representative
- 3 Months Bank Statement
- Contact Details for References
- Security Deposit Equivalent to 1 Month Rent
- US$50 Non Refundable Management Fee
- Application Letter
- Letter from 2 reputable referees
Mrs S Dube